Health benefits of pandan leaf
Healthy pandan leaves is a plant species that live in tropical climates, and commonly grows on the edge of the river and the home backyard. Pandan leaves also known as fragrances for food and drinks in Indonesia.
Besides useful for food and drinks, pandan leaves also useful for health. Health benefits of pandan leaf:
- Treat rheumatism.
- Treating high blood pressure.
- Appetite enhancer.
- Eliminate dandruff.
- Nourish the hair.
- Cope with weak nerves.
Here's how to make potions fragrant pandan.
- Five slices of pandan leaves.
- Boil 250 ml of water for 15 minutes and let stand until cool.
- Drink 1 day once in the morning or evening.
- For dandruff and hair nutrients applied and let stand for 15 minutes then rinse with water until clean.